We are looking for a Web Developer to join our growing team! The ideal candidates will be responsible for Front and Back-end development of websites.
- Experience working with WordPress CMS
- Knowledge and experience using popular WordPress Plugins with best Practices.
- Good Understanding of E-commerce and Payment Gateways integrations.
- Ability to work with cPanel, WHM, Domain Registration.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Understanding of web standards.
- Good communications and writing skills in English.
- Able to work within a team and with tight timelines and under pressure.
- Experience working with Google and Facebook Ad Manager
- Creating and setting up Google Workspace, Office 365 emails
To apply, kindly send a cover letter and cv.