We are looking for a Web Developer to join our growing team! The ideal candidates will be responsible for Front and Back-end development of websites.
- HTML and CSS.
- WordPress, E-commerce and Payment gateways integration.
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM.
- Ability to work with cPanel, WHM, Domain Registration.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Able to work within a team and with tight timelines and under pressure.
- Good communications and writing skills in English and Maltese.
- Understanding of web standards.
To apply, kindly send a cover letter and cv.